zaterdag 31 mei 2008

Visitors from other countries

Because now my Blog also be viewed in other countries and I like it when people from another country and leave a message I will from now sometimes pieces in English on my Blog. I'm just not very good at translating so sorry if it sometimes may not be entirely true but I do my best!


Omdat tegenwoordig mij Blog ook in andere landen wordt bekeken en ik het leuk vind als mensen vanuit een ander land ook en berichtje achterlaten zal ik vanaf nu soms ook stukjes in het Engels op mijn Blog zeten.Ik ben alleen niet zo goed in vertalen dus sorry als het soms misschien niet helemaal klopt maar ik doe mijn best!!

2 opmerkingen:

Bree zei

Hello Hilde..thankyou for dropping by and leaving on message on my page. It is great to have international visitors drop by!!
It is also good to see other peoples gorgeous work!

Dianette Seda zei

Nice to meet you! Don't worry about not being good in translating in English. My main language is Spanish and I write my blog mostly in English. Beautiful creations those of yours. Keep sharing! Thanks!